martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

LISTENING - WHAT CAN TINA DO? (1º/PDC)

Listen to Tina talking about the things she can or can't do.



What can Tina do? Choose the right answer:



Complete these sentences with the missing word. Write capital words if necessary.



Speaking. Talk about what you can or can't do. Oral questions:
- Can you speak.../play..../play the.../cook/drive/ride a horse? Yes, I can / Yes, I can.....quite well/ No, I can't / No, I can't......at all.
- Can your mum/sister/best friend speak/play....? Yes, he/she can. No, he/she can't.
- Things that you can do but can't do, Eg: I can play tennis very well but I can't play chess at all / I can ride a bike but I can't drive a car.
- Where is your mum/brother/best friend/girlfriend/Leo Messi/Paulina Rubio/Mr Bean...from? She/He is from......
- What do you love doing? I love swimming/singing/drawing/studying/watching TV/playing....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario